Preparing for STEAMPRO’s Carpet Cleaning Visit
• Make sure to alert us if there is a specific area that needs extra care when we arrive.
• For the best results, please vacuum prior to our arrival.
• In order to ensure a quicker service and return the carpet to typical use quicker, please move from the area that is going to be cleaned any small objects such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc.
• Large items such as china cabinets, sectional couches, entertainment centers, antiques, large tvs, electronic equipment, computers, pianos, and other types of fragile furniture will not be moved due to insurance policies. The types of objects that we can move at no additional charge are coffee tables, chairs, couches, and smaller items. If you would like beds, dressers, desks, or other such heavier items moved than please request it, and there will be an additional charge.
• Since we pretreat high-traffic areas of the carpet, please do not move furniture into those areas. If you are going to move the furniture it is best to move it to an area that is not carpeted or being cleaned.
• It is advisable to remove any breakable and valuable objects from the furniture just while the technician is cleaning.
• If at all possible, please wait until the carpet is completely dry, if you choose to walk on it prior to it being dry than it is at your own risk. (Walking from damp carpet to a hard surface such as ceramic tile may be extra slippery).
•Please keep children as well as pets away from the hoses, equipment, cleaning products, and work areas.
• STEAMPRO does it best to reduce or eliminate urine stains & odors. Depending on how bad the contamination, 100% success may not always be possible. If it is severe, the carpet and pad must be replaced and the sub-flooring sealed. After treatment, if a stain comes back please realize it is not due to our negligence but happens because of the severity of the contamination. If this is the case, please let us know and we will come back to eliminate the stain for a nominal fee.
•If you have full length draperies, please pin them up so that they are at least 6 inches above the carpet.
•If you have any skirts on upholstered furniture, please also pin those up.
After We’re Gone – Special Instructions
Please leave the plastic “tabs” we have placed under your furniture for at least 24 hours after cleaning. Damp carpet can pull stains and paint from furniture into your freshly cleaned carpet.
While all our chemicals are non-toxic, please do not allow small children or pets to crawl or lay on the carpets until they are completely dry. Also, please only walk on carpets with CLEAN shoes.
To keep your carpets and upholstery at its best, please vacuum at least once or twice a week with a high quality vacuum cleaner. We are happy to recommend a high quality vacuum cleaner.
STEAMPRO CARPET CLEANING WANTS YOUR EXPERIENCE TO BE POSITIVE, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW WHAT WE CAN TO DO TO ENSURE YOUR EXPERIENCE IS A BETTER ONE